music

So while I'm waiting to make my set I'm just remembering music and things. I already had a chat with Andrew about it and he's helped me figure out some options one of which I've picked. I haven't seen him to discuss it any further though. I have decided to go with an ambient child like but scary music that andrew suggested. At the moment I have an animatic which gives me a rough idea of time but until I animate at least the stop motion I'm not going to have a clear idea of where the time will be. And I assume to make music a composer will need that.

The other thing I'm worried about is that the last few times I've wanted music I haven't managed to get any one interested in helping me out. I have asked twice and never this close to the end of the year. I'm worried people will be far to busy to help me out and I might have to resort to free music which means I might have to compromise on the quality.

I know it sounds silly but maybe I'll have a go myself. I took music for a long time at high school and have a grade 8 so I might mess about with some stuff myself and see what I can come up with. I just know I don't want to leave it till the last minute and have it become an after thought because that'll will just cut the quality in half.

No comments:

Post a Comment