Days 5 and 6

Oops it seems I forgot to give you the link to day 5. So today you can have both film 5 and film 6!

Here's film five. To be honest you nearly didn't get this one as I had some technical issues but thanks to Neil and Lewis the I.T. guy they were resolved and a film was possible at the end of the day. So this film is a film about me making a film... and the problems that come with bringing your actors to life. You know they haven't agreed to this film. We've just picked them up and jammed them in there!


http://vimeo.com/116995108


And here's film six. This film is about the moon landing obviously and how if the moon was sentient it might not have liked being stabbed with a stick adorning the American flag. Really I had this idea sort of in my head from the beginning of the project and today I got around to doing it. I wanted to make an attractive animation and for me attractive means colours! Yey. It actually looks kind of similar to a painting I did a little while ago and that was completely unintentional. Anyway here's the film.


https://vimeo.com/117180276

No comments:

Post a Comment