Day 4

DAY 4 - We're nearly half way there! I am so looking forward to a decent sleep tomorrow night. Oh bed how I miss you... Erm excuse me.

Here's my film from today. This was the hardest film for me because I knew I wanted to do a silhouette at some point, just in general not really for this, so I thought this would be a good day to try it out. I also got to try out some new character design. Which in actuality worked really well for me as I tend to spend a lot of time thinking about how to design something different. For this I just knew I wanted her to have thick childish limbs and cut outs to represent her socks and a stripe to break up her clothing. All in all I ended up with a film I'm almost 100% happy with. I could have made her slightly bigger but that's really a very small matter. She's in proportion, I just feel like there's a lot of white spaces.

Check that out here:    



https://vimeo.com/116892432

No comments:

Post a Comment