Life Drawings

So I still have my Christmas card to finish but I thought I would share some of my life drawings as actually I'm not as bad at life drawing as I was expecting to be. So here are my favourites.











They are in no particular order but this final drawing is my favourite so far. I need to work on feet though. Can't really draw them well yet but I'll work on it. As strange as that sounds.

When I first started life drawing I was literally terrible hahaha but a short number of weeks later and I hit my stride (yay me). I quickly discovered that my strengths lay in fast sketches that I didn't think to hard about and also in the use of colour.

Soon I'm going to move outside the physical boundaries of the paper. Not sure quite how yet but I will. I also plan to take a sketchbook in at some stage. I have WAY to many large drawings of naked people in my room now.

No comments:

Post a Comment