Hidden stories (I'm not great at naming things)

So It's the Christmas holidays huh?
I should enjoy my time off you say?

NAH! Being the busy bee I am, I have been taking full advantage of living in Edinburgh, for this terms arcing project : "Hidden Stories", in which our animations have to be influenced by an object from one of the Edinburgh museums, of which I have visited most of by this point in my holidays. Haha!

So I thought a quick update could be quite nice. I have so far visited the childhood museum and the people's story museum. Hopefully by tomorrow I'll have done the Edinburgh museum and the writer's museum.
 In addition I have seen most of the monuments in Edinburgh as I live here.

I really need to stop talking now. Just look at the stuff I've done already! :D






They're in ranking order from my least favourite to my favourite. No offence art works... I feel bad now... I take it back!

No comments:

Post a Comment