I am not finishing this film!

I've got a lot of updating to do here but at the moment I just want to really quickly document a thought. I had always thought that to do this project I would be best animating the shadow using the puppet pin tool but I'm actually not convinced he has any movements that would lend themselves to this technique. Which is not helpful because now this probably means that I'll have to film all the stop motion stuff first (which was the plan anyway) then import all the frames into photoshop and draw the shadow character over the top frame by frame... Which I can imagine will take twice the time. At least. Urgh. Oh well. I am so not finishing this film. I'm sorry Jared and Alan. But in my defence I wasn't expecting a 4 week collaboration with jewellery! D:

No comments:

Post a Comment