First third

Ok so It's only a few weeks from the deadline and I'm not going to lie to you I'm a little bit stressed. got several deadlines coming up. still half the film to finish and virtually no time left to do it in. :( I wanted to leave myself lots of time to edit the film because the sound design will be make or break however I may not be able to leave myself that long any more. Symposium is taking up far more of my time than I would like. :(

But anyway I have composited the first third into a short clip. Here's hoping the rest makes up to a decent length because not having enough material is seriously the last thing I want right now. There's no sound and when I uploaded it to YouTube, I don't know how, but the resolution became unbearably low and I had to click the button that lets them "improve" my video. (Little cheeky I feel) so the colours are a lot more vivid than they really are but you can see it a lot better. I mean it would have been nice if it had just uploaded they way it is but hey, what're you going to do?

Here it is;


I have to say I've just watched it several times on YouTube and can't see any difference... I am a little annoyed by all this. It works just fine everywhere else. Kind of worrying that I'll have to refilm it because I REALLY don't have time for that...

No comments:

Post a Comment