characters

This week as a minute project to help us with hidden stories we've been looking at character development. Creating the original conceptions through random objects then developing them by changing  a small aspect at a time. Here's one of my current favourites.


I started off by drawing him from the wheel on a chair. I saw big eyes and a head and ended up with a lizard then I extended sections of him or changed the tail or something each time till he's beginning to look like a crocodile instead of a lizard hahaha but this is a system I'm having a lot of fun using and I'll keep you updated on the next few creatures
Ok so here's two more characters! yey!

This waiter I made from my door handle in my room. It's a gothic door handle.


I made him with my tablet just being a bit sketchy and I actually really like him this way

This one here is from my wallpaper in my room. he's a jellyfish and he's really adorable. I sketched him a lot in my sketchbook. Lots of different versions which resulted in a felt toy version on my bag hahaha. Love him



No comments:

Post a Comment