Decision making!


Ok so I'm skipping a project here which I will go back to when I'm happy for you all to see it. It was an animated documentary and I will put it up just not now.

Anyway our current project is to animate a Christmas card just in time for Christmas. (oh yey Christmas, my favourite holiday... not). Initially I had three ideas.

  1. The Wrong Holiday: So the guy is setting his house up all ready for Halloween, goes t put his pumpkin on the porch and looks up to see sea of glittering lights, light up Santas and presents. Then his neighbour informs him it is indeed Christmas.
  2. Christmas Spirit: In this one I thought I could have a play on words using things that make it feel Christmas-y and also things that are spirits. So I was thinking booze and ghosts.
  3. The Icing on the Cake: This was a really silly idea. So it goes that the mother of the household has her whole family round for Christmas dinner, as you do. She brings the Christmas pudding out and light the top on fire, as you do. Then suddenly the fire brigade burst in and spray the place down with a fire extinguisher leaving one severely pissed off mother covered from top to toe in what will probably be whipped cream.
I bet you can tell which one I picked right? yeah I picked the first one! I put it to a vote as to which one I should start with my friends picked that one and as I brainstormed and developed them that one turned out the best. I fell at the first hurdle with the second idea, that is to say I couldn't come up with anything Christmas spirit-y. Most probably because I dislike Christmas. Oh well. Then when I thought about the last one, each time I thought more and more that it sounded like a half assed idea that I'd come up with a week before he dead line. So it was decided The Wrong Holiday it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment